It is very common that at some moment of life you want to recover the accidentally deleted files from your iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE, or you just want to recover the deleted files/messages that were deleted on-purpose from iPhone/iPad.
- To recover deleted data from you simply need a PC/Laptop, not necessary to be the one which you are using for itunes.
- A compatible data cable.
- iPhone recovery software, like Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
How to recover deleted files from iPhone/iPad
Download and install Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS.
After installation, start Wondershare Dr.Fone, you will be asked to connect your iPhone/iPad via data cable.
After connecting you iPhone/iPad, select the data you want to recover. Dr.Fone supports almost all file types.
Click on Start Scan, now relax it will take some time. The bar on the top will show you the progress and remaining time. After its done, the recovered files will appear automatically.
Items marked in “red” are the recovered files that were deleted from your iPhone/iPad. You can select each item for preview.
The selected recovered data can be exported to PC or the device, which ever is convenient to you.
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
- iPod touch
- iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4